1. Laminate: The stainless steel substrate is covered with polymer. Use low-color or phantom film, and apply specialty adhesive on the surface of the display. The gloss of the coated board is dim, and the color tone can be chosen at will. It has heat insulation, shielding, weather resistance (weather resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance) and pollution resistance, as well as excellent infrared defense performance. The laminate material and width of different products are different, and the coating material and width are also different. There is an architectural laminate made of poplar wood and other materials.
2. The building template is the salt water template: the building template is a temporary support structure created according to the designer's suggestion, so that the steel structure and components can be named according to the specified position and geometric volume, maintain an accurate orientation, and endure the building. Formwork, axle load and internal load. The goal of formwork construction is to ensure the quality and safety of the steel reinforcement project, accelerate the construction progress, and reduce the project cost.
3. The building template structure of the cast-in-place steel bar construction project is mainly composed of three parts: the display, the supporting structure and the connecting parts. The display is a load-bearing slab, which is indirectly known to the newly poured steel bars; the supporting structure is a temporary structure that supports the display, steel bars and engineering loads to ensure that the structure of the building template is integrated and stable without deformation or damage; the connecting parts are attached connecting pieces The display and supporting structure are treated as a whole.
4. Building formwork is used as formwork and support for reinforced concrete. According to the characteristics of materials, it can be divided into building templates, building wood veneers, laminated, multi-layer, double-sided composite adhesives, double-sided laminated building templates, etc. According to the premise of the construction process, the building templates can also be divided into cast-in-situ steel bars Formwork, installation formwork, small formwork, jump formwork.
5. Hybrid steel formwork is a new type of "steel wood", which has disadvantages such as weak reliability, easy disassembly and assembly, and a large number of borrowers. It can be used as a construction project of cast-in-place reinforced concrete. According to the designer's suggestion, small formwork such as slabs, pillars, walls, and floors can be assembled, or the overall demolition method can be used.